Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Enthusiastic Review from Norman Rich

Just received from world-famous wildlife photographer, Norman Rich.  Wanted to share.


<><><><><>

I'm gob smacked Geonni ! :-) ... I've had a peek at the final draft and plan on an immersion in the days to come.  It is such a pleasure and an honor to know you and your work.

I am currently working long hours printing my work on paper and canvas with intent of showing it extensively in Alberta this summer.

The enchanting mystery, depth of crafted imagination, and your perseverance for creating well realized images is a joy and an inspiration. 

I look forward to the book, and the follow up film. It is soulfully satisfying to know that your work is being recognized, and I expect in time recognized as world class,deserving the widest exposure.


Norman Rich
http://www.pbase.com/norman

No comments:

Post a Comment